- Community Partnerships (1)
- Custodian (0)
- Educational Assistant (3)
- Learning Coordinators (0)
- Maintenance (0)
- Non-Certified Classroom Supervisor (1)
- Other Professional Services (2)
- Other Support Staff (1)
- Principal / Vice-Principal (0)
- Psychologist (0)
- School Wellness Mentor (Counsellor) (0)
- Senior Administration - Finance (0)
- Senior Administration - Learning (0)
- Teacher (2)
- Technology (0)
- Transportation (2)
Grasslands Public schools invites applications for a full time occupational therapist to join our team. Our team provides support including assessments, program development and training to students and from grades K – 12 throughout the district.
You will actively work to help our students to build fine and gross motor skills and address sensory needs, self-help, social thinking and executive functioning as well as play skills.
Our team works in collaboration with teachers and other professionals to develop student centered programs and interventions and support professional development and capacity building with staff.
Major responsibilities will include: