March 19, 2018
- The 2019-2022 Three Year Capital Plan as recommended by the Facilities Committee was approved for submission to Alberta Education and Alberta Infrastructure
- The School Year and Colony School calendars for the 2018-2019 school year were approved.
- AP 709 Administrative Council was accepted as information.
- Attendance boundaries were discussed and changes to the Griffin Park and Eastbrook Elementary School boundaries saw some changes.
- The Board, for this year only, approved financial support in the amount of $1,000 for the Kiwanis Southeast Alberta Science Fair to come from Board Unallocated Surplus.
- The Board agreed to second the motion regarding support for English Language Learners presented by Christ the Redeemer.
- A Memorandum of Agreement signed February 15, 2018 between Grasslands Regional Division #6 and the Alberta Teachers’ Association was approved.